Mailing List Signup
Glas-Avenue Software: System Requirements
Glas-Avenue 9.0 System Requirements
Because Glas-Avenue is written in a versatile programming language, it has many features that are not available anywhere else. To handle this advanced technology, Mainstreet recommends the following in order to receive the best performance.
- Windows 7+ with at least 3 GB of RAM.
- CD-ROM Drive
- Memory requirements vary based on the operating system and for a server should always be at least the recommended size as a minimum and may need to be higher depending on the number of users
- Hard drive with at least 10 GB of free space available on a server and 5 GB of free space available for a workstation
- All computers must have the latest Windows service pack installed
- VGA monitor (minimum 1024x768 Graphics display)
- Windows supported printer (LASER printers provide the best performance and quality)
- Anti-virus software
- High speed internet connection*
- Depending on use, systems with 10 or more users may be required to buy SQL separately. **
*High speed internet connections can be through DSL, broadband cable, T1 or any other type of high speed connection. This is required for support purposes as it may be necessary to access your computer to trouble shoot and fix problems you may be experiencing as well as download information to update your software.
**SQL is the database engine used to store your Glas-Avenue information
Hosted System Requirements
|Operating System (Minimum)||Windows 7+|
|Free Disk Space||10GB|
|Internet Connection||DSL, Cable or Greater|
|Local Security (recommended)||Anti-Virus|